1. Make sure the battery is fully charged by plugging into an electrical outlet for 1 hour.
2. Make sure the newest version of the app for your device is downloaded and installed. You can also try to delete the app and download it again. Your account is saved even if the app is deleted.
3. Restart the phone or tablet and reset the Colourpin (the device will reset when holding the power button for 15 seconds).
4. On your smart phone, turn off Bluetooth for 5 seconds and then back on again.
5. Turn on the Colourpin device again and double click the button on the Colourpin to put it in pairing mode.
6. Launch the Colourpin/NCS+ app and select “Connect Device” (Colourpin app) or "Scan" (NCS+ app) to pair the device with your smartphone or tablet.
Note: When using Android make sure that “location services” are turned on to prevent connection issues. When using iOS, make sure that you have the latest iOS update.