In the view "Compare" in the menu at the bottom of the screen, you can see how big the colour difference is between two surfaces.
- Put your Colourpin to the first sample and press "Scan Standard"
- Put your Colourpin to the second sample and press "Scan Sample"
- On the top of the screen you will see the Delta-E value that describes how big the colours difference is.
- Delta-Lab describes in which ways the colours differentiate. You can find more comparison value in LCH,RGB, HSB and CMYK when you scroll to the left.
- If you want to see your compare history, press the history symbol in the top right corner.
- Press on a colour in the list of scanned colours which you would like to save
- If you have already created a folder, choose the alternative "Save to last folder" among the alternatives at the bottom of the colour card. If you want to create a new folder where you want to save the colour, choose "Save to new folder" and give the new folder a name.
- Go to Saved Colours in the menu to find your colours.