Pair the device with your phone and establish a connection.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone.
- Press ”Connect device” in the Colourpin app
- Dubble click on the button on top of the device. This will make the device visible on your phone.
- Your device will appear on the screen. Click on the serial number to pair.
- When the message with the instruction to calibrate the device appears on the screen, make sure that the calibration lid is attached to the device and press "calibrate".
Tip: If you want to connect another device to the same phone you first have to un-pair the other device . To do this, go to the option "Connect device" or "Manage device" in the menu and click unpair.
If you have problems connecting your device – Restart the Colourpin app and your Colourpin device by keeping the button on the of the device pressed down for 30 seconds.